Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Day i decided a Christian




This is my jie jie~~ ming wei ^^ you may ask....why i put her picture here?? well~ shes the one who lead me to the road of becoming a Christian...shes the one who lead me to our Beloved Father ^^

Last time i checked her blog...she said that she had led another people to our Father...then i complaint that why she did not write about me xDDD then she asked me that i can write it myself too~ ( shes lazy?? o.o ) soo i decided to write it now~~

well~ it all happened a year ago =) i was invited by Defu to join a Camp organized by SIB the way ( a church =D ) i thought it was interesting and there were 4 of my classmates joining too...so i decided to go too~

The venue is at Unimas ( Malaysia University ) it was totally big and my dad almost got loss since we cant find the place to stop...and finally after a few turns we found it o.o...the first people we talked to is Ah Kit...he led us to the place where we have to register...i was given a badge and a badge where my name is on it and a small notebook where the rules and regulations are inside...then i wait defu to come =) after he and other friends arrived...we are led to the place where we sleep...the room is kinda big~ and we got many rooms inside too~ there were 5 rooms and a toilet there...3 rooms have 2 beds inside while the other 2 only have 1...i picked a room which is the most inside and my room mate is Herbert xD

After we put our things down we are asked to go to the hall which was located at 3rd floor at the other side...we went inside and we were divided into 4 groups ....Spring , Summer , Autumn and Winter ( the four seasons =D ) i was put into the Summer Group and that time my jie jie is my sub-leader ~ i was totally nervous that time since theres way too many unhappy things happened in my school and i had shut my heart totally to strangers...so i was totally quiet that time and she tried pretty hard to make me talk...the 1st difficulty i faced was to stand in front of everyone and introduced myself...i was soooooo scared that time that i almost chose to leave the camp >< but then i didnt...and i did try to do it as asked...she pat my shoulder and said i did a good job...that was the 1st compliment i received...after so long...

I wont write the details of the camp since if i did i'll write about thousand words of it =.=...but the most important part is...every time...she was there...encouraging me...talk to me...share my nerves with me..i felt warm and happy when i stayed with her...and i would talk about anything if she asked me...

On the last day of the camp...which was 6th June 2009 , everyone in the camp sang Birthday song for me ( my birthday is 7th of June ) i was so...happy...that was also the first time my so call " friends " gave me blessings...i didnt cry...but i felt so warm...so happy...though my face couldnt show it..

After the camp , i started to go to the church every saturday to attend the Youth's activities...seriously , i started to love that place and i felt that should be my 2nd home...not School...then one day , on a very special incident..i asked my jie for her MSN...then i started to chat with her , then one night...she told me about being a Christian...and asked me whether im interested to hear it or not...perhaps i trusted her alot...so i agreed...then we opened Skype and talked...she told me a lot about our Father...how His Son , Jesus died for the sake of us...and talked about without Christ..our life is empty and miserable...perhaps its the truth for me...so i chose to believe what she said...and agreed to step into the road of Christian...i can still remember how joyful she was after she helped me did the Prayer of being a Christian...and accept to let Him live inside my heart..at first i was abit nervous since i dont know the religious stuff and i do not know what to do when im a Christian...but she promised that she would help me in anyway she can...And she did keep her promise...she would chat with me when i seek for her aid...whether its physical or mental she would try her best to solve my problems...shes a jie i could not forget...could not abandon and absolutely could not stop loving =D

Lastly i wanna say to you...Thanks Jie...thank you...for everything you had done for me ^^ I promise , that i will live as a Christian , and be proud of it ^^ i will not let you down~!!!

Thats all...Thanks again ^^ Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. Touched and felt absolutely thank god for you! Instead of me, don't let our God down. Cheers, ah di!

    (not I'm lazy, but want you to recall the important moment of your life :) good reason right? LOL)

    Well done, ah di~ (patting)

    ReplyDelete