Friday, September 3, 2010

Best of the best :3

hahaha~ imma post some pictures of my beloved friends , families and my darling ^^




This is my beloved darling ^^ shes soooooo cute~!!!!




This is Hui Ling , she joined SIB this year and we're really good after the Salted Fish Camp ^^



This is Maybelle =D she often acts shy in front of people but inside shes totally crazy xD





Shirlyn , Maybelle's sister....she is not so shy and not so crazy as maybelle , but she can be funny sometimes =P



Yun Yii , my big jiejie ^^ shes pretty and her voice is sweet , we met in Y=/= MC2 Camp in 2009



Jie Qi , I called her Cys =) shes my most cherished mei and we became really really good after some incidents happened to her =)





Left is Wu Chai , My buddy =D he is very good when it comes to singing
Right is Mei Mei , My mei =P shes good at singing too~ and shes really sweet to everyone =)

Ming wei~ my jie ^^ she oftens help me out when im sad or emo-ing , she always has the way to help me and cheer me up...and so i love her alot =D


Defu , One of my buddies , we've been friends ever since Form 1 and hes really a good guy xD (sometimes lazy though xP )


Eric , we call him Cempedak =) hes an overactive guy who likes exciting things...but he can be very quiet and talk some deep stuffs when he needs to do that =P



Theresa~ one of our SIB's worker , she studied psychology so she often helped me out when im not in the mood or something bothers me =)


Siew Chee , he's our soul leader in Youth , his person is really funny and if you talk with him you'll learn alot ( though some people kind of afraid him for some reason )







Benz See....though we're not that close , we met each other in a trip to Permai and she's my darling's close friend , and so we knew each other and became friends =)




Angie~~ we met each other in Y=/= MC2 shes a funny girl with a hyper attitude =) and she loves to take photos...we havent met each other for some time already so perhaps she changed already ? xP


well i think thats all my buddies ^^ well hard to believe when i tried to list all of them down theres so many of em...man im truly Blessed ^^ Thanks my beloved God~~ AMEN

Thats all cheers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment