Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Random day~

Well....today is 16th September 2010 , It's Malaysia's day....so perhaps i should put a photo of it....NAH~~~ dont ever think about it ! i got no interest about Malaysia nor any events of it...i'm just happy it's holiday =P well since my darling is out with her friends i was kinda lonely and bored...so i decided to find my friends out...

Somehow i felt it's meaningless and a waste of time to ask my school mates...so i asked Theresa and Cys , Potato man and OBY out =) actually most of the times i was with Theresa and Cys , since Potato man has his stuff to attend to but he promised to meet us at 4.30pm...and my OBY jie made no reply to my invitations =.=

I went to Theresa's house first and she was busy preparing cakes for all students who's preparing for Exams ( UPSR , PMR , SPM , UEC , STPM ) she only made a few since we don't have many people's home address and we rarely meet them. I went out with her , bringing her blessings to me , Cys , Amos and his sis , Margaret , Samuel and Potato man . well it's not that time costing since all of their house is kinda near to each other . We're planning to deliver her blessings to Shirlyn and Maybelle , but we had no idea of their home address so we decided to give them on Saturday's Youth.

After delivering her blessings , our last destination is The SPring. Go my house?? Nah~ Theresa has something to deliver to her elder sister ( clothes i heard ) and she parked my car at my house. well cys and i had nothing to do so we went in my home and rest for a little while. we played VBA ( Visual Boy Advance , sort of a Gameboy Advance ) the results were 3 : 1 ( i won of course xP ) then when the time's up we went to pick Potato man at around SIB and went Tarot . i tried a new drink , White Milk Tea. The taste is kinda....nice but the quantity wasn't enough to fit my satisfaction. but i couldnt afford to buy another cup since i need to save money ><>< ) then i brought all of them to Theresa's house then i rushed back to home. On the way home i got a phone call from my darling , she told me my da jie's ( Kimi ) wallet was missing and she was really worried , and told me she would come my house later since she needs to help her to find it , well if it's me i would do the same so i agreed .Finally i reached home at around 6.20 and i rested abit...then i got another phone call from her and she told me her dried mom will be coming to fetch me to play badminton later...20minutes later her dried mom arrived. but she requested me to drive since her back seat was filled with bags and there wont be enough space for me and my darling , and so i drived -_-...when we reached Kimi's house my darling came out and told me that she was really worried about her...but there's nothing we can do to help except pray ( i prayed =P ) then we enjoyed our time playing Badminton....she told me that my skills had improved sharply....i was pretty happy since i rarely did much exercise...and the sweat made me looked like fall into a pond and got all soaked xD

after that we went to Hui Sing to have our dinner ( its 9pm...perhaps it's called supper? ) and to my amazed...i saw Theresa's car there and i'm sure that Potato man and Cys is with her....and i did a bit of survey and i finally found them...they were as surprised as i were , and Cys told me Potato man sucks at playing PS 3 ....i wanna try it too >< then after i had my dinner...something even more surprising happened....my OBY jie is there too~ she seemed like she had just finished her tuition and buying supper.i tried to scare her but i failed coz she saw me first x.x...and she smsed me calling me stupid~ so i attempted my second try~ it was a success xDDD she was totally shocked and jumped up abit~ then i ran immediately towards my car xD

well it's kind of a random but wonderful day....i think i had missed out some parts of it since i'm really tired now...i just finished my preparations for tmr tests....

thats all~ cheers =D

No comments:

Post a Comment