Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wearing a Mask

When my heart is bleeding...i'll choose to smile to others...pretending theres nothing happens,hmm...sometimes i'm really get angry of myself...why bother hiding myself..why bother smiles when it's not my fault..? I'm really tired of this stupid personality...i'm afraid others being sad or guilty when its their fault...so i choose to smile..and cheer them up..and then people start using my personality...and keep making mistakes...and think it's not her fault? MAN...Are you that heartless to be like that?

Now,i'm going to skip my class and go somewhere to have a drink...i know God won't agree and won't be happy..but...i don't think go to class and do nothing will make God happy either...So...i'm sorry God...hope you'll forgive my rudeness and selfishness...

No comments:

Post a Comment