Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday xD

WEEEEE~ i had a most enjoyable and nice birthday party celebrated with my dear Father's children ^^ we went K-BOX and sang for 4 hours.....it's totally sweet =D especially there's half litre of REVIVE LEFT~~~~ YAY =D

Then night we went same luo nt straight and had our dinner =D i always go to help others celebrate their birthdays...never thought that this kind of experience can be happened on me too~ it's sooooo weird..>< but im really enjoy it ^^

I'm really grateful that God gave me such a nice life...though i dont really know how can i repay HIM....maybe i'll try to become nicer? xD hmm~i'll just let God lead me ^^

Still still~ theres too many things to say , but i realised~ i'm far better a talker than a blogger xD so~~~~ maybe i'll talk more than blog...woooo~~~~

P.S : I fall down at SIB due to my stupidness this morning ==

2 comments:

  1. haha..great that u enjoyed...how's wif ur arm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to luny we had a great time too! XD aiks. drop down == hope ur okay nyways :)

    ReplyDelete