Sunday, August 22, 2010

My dear~! Welcome back to Kuching ^^

haha~~ actually she came back on yesterday ^^ MAN i missed her sooooo much~!!! her plane arrived at 8.20pm and i went there at about 8.05pm ( actually i could go earlier but i played game abit too long xP )

Something funny about my car that it's engine will suddenly dead for no reason =.=...that day it's dead in front of the ticket booth and i was like : " huh?? what the? " but i manage to restart the engine though....but something even funnier happened...i realized i couldn't find the button to press ==....can you imagine my silliness? BUT thats not the end of the story....after i managed to get the ticket , i realized i didn't bring any cash to airport...how am i suppose to pay the ticket =.=lll man i was sooooo silly ><

Well that's the end of the silly things happened on me == I tried to take some photos of the airport but i couldn't find a good angle to catch any good shots ( guess my skills wasn't enough )

It was the 1st time i went to wait somebody at the airport all by myself =DDD well actually not really myself...i was there with Nicky Tan ( my Gf's "dried dad" ) well...i went there myself..so i guess that counts xP anyway we waited for about 20 minutes later and i saw her appeared~~ her hair was turned back to black...and she looks very pretty with it ^^

I had some good times with her that night and i realized i love her even more now ^^

Thats all~ Cheers =D

No comments:

Post a Comment