Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is it pressure or it's simply myself ? o_o

well well~~~ seems like im getting quite emotional these days >< i'm not as calm as i used to be~ hmm....i wonder what's the reason x_x....when my dear finds me and talk a little bit stupid stuff i'll get angry...when Cys broke a promise i'll become bad mood...when people doesn't want to talk to me i'll become emo....weird huh? ><

i guess i gotta heal my heart...with God's Strength =DDD well >< maybe i'll start to pray more~ since theres way too much tests are waiting for me and i simply have no time to rest and "meditate" ( actually dreaming xD ) and tests? i studied so hard and yet i failed badly x_x...teachers and my dad are blaming me that im lazy but i actually studied so hard TT *heart cracked oh well~ START TO PRAY xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment