Friday, November 26, 2010

Life isn't goes round all the times

Ever since i became a Christian , my life has changed dramatically .....i had more friends , my appearance changes....my personalities , my thoughts....everything changed....indeed it seems everything turns good...but not really , I become a Christian , is not because i want all the benefits Gods gave us , but wanted believe in Him and obey Him.

True , my life is so much better than before , but there's still so much challenges , Satan is really bad , wanted to destroy my bond with God . But luckily i wont break it even i die....so no matter what unfortunate things happened....i'll pray and believe in God...after that i'll earn the rewards from Him :3

but still......Sometimes it's really unbearable , i often wanna cry....wanna escape...wanna sleep and never wake up...but i know , thats not the right way to deal with things...i should face them....but now....i hardly have the power to do that....God , lead my path :/


Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment