Monday, May 31, 2010

Luny's Self Project

Well,the idea came to my mind when we had dinner with "Beautiful Red ", i saw "Beautiful " "cookie " were talking something private...then i was thinking...until when...people will start to find me and share their feelings with me too..?I had tried to devote everything i can...though i dont really mean that i want people to repay me..but uhm...somehow i just wish that people will trust me...and appreciate what i had done >.<

So i went into deep thought that night...( It's really deep~ i cant even notice yi called me == ) Then i invented this project..though i had spent time making it..it's not really as easy as i thought...since i want to make it neat and sweet~ so far i think i completed it 40% maybe i'll ask suggestion from "Beautiful Red " and other volunteers in our SIB =)

hope this project will work and make my dear God happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment